Last Updated May 4, 2014
Polina Studio, Inc. (the “Company”) understands that your privacy is important, and we have created this policy to give you information about how we collect and use personal information.
How the Company Collects and Uses Your Information
The Company may collect data including personally identifying information, from people who use the Company’s website. Anyone visiting the Website should read this policy in full in order to have a complete understanding of how the Company collects and uses data obtained from our users.
The Company collects several types of types of data: information that you provide to, and information collected regarding your use of the website.
- Personal Information
- The Company reserves the right to release your personal information in order to (1) comply with local, state or federal laws, legal processes, regulations, or other enforceable governmental requests, (2) to enforce agreements between you and the Company (3) to address fraud or security issues, (4) to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of the Company’s employees, (5) to process payment and ship your order, or (6) wherever otherwise required by law.
- Please be advised that when you disclose personal information to any Third Party Websites, the Company is not responsible for the collection and use of such information by Third Parties, even when a link from the Website or a link contained in an email sent by the Company is used to access the Third Party. Use of personal information by Third Parties is governed solely by the Third Party’s own privacy policies then in effect.
- Website Use Information
- Browser Data: our servers may record certain information sent by your browser, including your Internet Protocol address, referring URL, browser type, and the dates and times of web requests.
- Cookies: when you visit the Website, the Company may store certain pieces of information known as “cookies” – small files containing a string of characters – which identify you as a unique user. When you access the Website, these cookies may be used to provide you with a personalized experience.
- Traffic and Advertising: cookies may also be used to enable the Company and our advertisers and service provides to gather and analyze site traffic and usage information, and to tailor the content and advertisements accordingly. These cookies do not contain personally identifying information. However, they are used to collect data about what sites you have visited and the types of content you view, in order to determine the content and advertisements that appear when you visit the Website, and to determine the preferences of our customers.
If you feel at any time that any of your information has been improperly collected and/or misused, please contact the Company immediately by emailing us at: email@example.com.